Memorial Mass - Saturday, Oct 17, 10am at St. Joseph Church, 727 N. Minter, Santa Ana, CA.
Celebration of Life - Will be held in Pasadena following church service. Lunch will be served. Sharing of stories and your memories of Sandra are warmly welcomed.
In lieu of flowers/gifts, or simply when thinking of her - Please support Sandra's favorite organizations and causes (see below):
- www.kiva.org - Lend to a specific entrepreneur, empowering them to lift themselves out of poverty
- www.gildasclub.org - People learn to live with cancer, free of charge.
- www.mskcc.org - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Click "how to help," click "make a gift." Under "ways to donate" select "direct your gift to a specific area of research or treatment" then scroll through "select a fund" to ovarian cancer, then complete online form. Or, simply call 1(888) 675-4438 and direct gift to benefit ovarian cancer research or treatment.
- reduce, re-use, recycle daily
- support local agriculture, shop at your local farmer's market
- become an organ donor, blood donor, and blood platelet donor
Please attend the the celebration immediately following the service!
It will be held from 12 noon to 4, care of:
Sonja and Albert (not Alfred) Alarr
999 No. Madison Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91104
Transportation via bus will be provided for those who need it.
Thank you all so much!